Vacancy: Supporter Relations Associate
Posted: 11 December 2014. Updated: 12 February 2015
Job Title: Supporter Relations Associate
Location: London, UK
Reporting to: Supporter Relations Manager
Holidays: 4 weeks, plus 4 days Christmas-New Year office closedown
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Application closing date: Friday 6 March 2015
Supporter and customer relations; liaison; correspondence; distribution of information; fundraising; database input and reports; IT skills; handling mail; telephone; receiving visitors; administration. Demanding environment.
- Responding to supporter enquiries by telephone, letter, email.
- Data entry; mailmerges; manipulation of database; reports.
- Distribution of campaigns information.
- Assist with systems management: Raiser’s Edge, Net Community, Sage.
- Assist with development and management of fundraising programmes.
- Uploading news onto website.
- Reception rota; welcoming visitors; handling enquiries.
- Incoming and outgoing mail, distribution, record-keeping.
- Administration, filing, etc.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, including data selects for mailings, data analysis, production of reports.
- Good IT skills, particularly databases, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Strong administration experience.
- Good organisation and time-management skills; multi-tasker.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to flourish in demanding office environments.
- Flexible, positive approach to work.
- Good team player, supportive of others.
- Self motivated, with total commitment to the aims and objectives of ADI.
- Vegetarian preferred.
For an ADI Application Pack, send CV and cover letter to:
Animal Defenders International
Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP, UK.
(Please note that only those with relevant experience or qualifications will be responded to)
Please, no phone calls about this job. No agencies please.