Public Relations Manager
Posted: 23 May 2013. Updated: 23 May 2013
Animal Defenders International is seeking a Public Relations Manager for our international headquarters, based in London. Proven public relations and media skills are required for this position, in a fast-growing animal protection group with offices also located in Los Angeles US and Bogota Colombia.
- Devising and executing media campaigns for Animal Defenders International, (including National Anti-Vivisection Society and Lord Dowding Fund for Humane Research)
- Media liaison
- Messaging, press releases
- Crisis management
- Supporting media activities in ADI offices, worldwide
- Publications, websites, social media; some writing, proofreading, editing
- Briefs directors on media development
- Drafts press releases, statements etc
- Positions spokespersons throughout media and acts as relief spokesperson
- Responsible for communication of accurate information, internally and externally
- Works closely with campaigns and research staff, worldwide
- Total commitment to objectives and development of ADI
- Proven writing/proofreading skills
- Experienced with common office software packages
- Friendly and polished communicator when dealing with media, staff, supporters
- Enjoy fast-paced office environment
No telephone enquiries please.
Send initial CV, suitable applicants will receive Application Form.
Executive Assistant to CEO and Campaigns Director
Animal Defenders International
Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP.