Top tips for letter writing
Posted: 9 January 2013. Updated: 9 January 2013
A great way to get involved with our campaigns and take action for animals is by becoming a letter writer.
Here are our top tips to follow:
- Time is of the essence - waste no time in getting your voice heard; speak out now.
- Don’t be disappointed if you don’t receive a reply – keep writing to ensure that your concerns are heard.
- Get to the point - make sure you get straight to the issues that you care about. Make your letters short, succinct and polite.
- Stay informed - subscribe to our email updates and get the latest news on how you can get involved with our campaigns.
- If your letters are printed, or if you receive any replies, please let us know - we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch
With your help we can win change for animals!